Shorai Lithium battery LFX18a1-bs12 - lose 5 lbs lower the CG

zeronine

Reaction score
SOLD -Shorai Lithium battery LFX18a1-bs12 - lose 5 lbs lower the CG

SOLD - You can shave of 5 lbs and have more room for tools - i could fit an extra multitool and flashlight due to its small size. Another cool thing is you can ditch the battery tender

This is a lightly used Lithium battery. It cost + $170 and was used for only 42 days commuting to work. The bike sold with a Yausa so I am selling. The box contains many different pads so it will fit in all battery boxes

Shipping is negotiable and must be ground service

Attachments

Last edited:

eastbayandy

Reaction score
You can shave of 5 lbs and have more room for tools - i could fit an extra multitool and flashlight due to its small size. Another cool thing is you can ditch the battery tender

This is a lightly used Lithium battery. It cost + $170 and was used for only 42 days commuting to work. The bike sold with a Yausa so I am selling. The box contains many different pads so it will fit in all battery boxes

How about $90

Shipping is negotiable and must be ground service
From what I have read you can ditch the tender IF you disconnect the battery if storing the bike as the batteries self discharge slowly, but if connected there will be a current drain.

zeronine

Reaction score
Thank you for the info.

My comment is accurate i did not need a tender anymore. The most i have ever stored a bike was @45 days Jan/Feb - ish in my garage