• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shoei Neotec II

Hank

Reaction score
Visit site
I am on a trip, 420 miles yesterday and 350 today (on my Wing.)
The new helmet is comfortable and flows air about the same.
One big positive: The optical quality of the shield is far superior to the first Neotec.
One big negative: It uses a ratchet system on the strap. If I cinch it right it is very uncomfortable. So I am wearing it pretty loose for now.

I am on a trip, 420 miles yesterday and 350 today (on my Wing.)
The new helmet is comfortable and flows air about the same.
One big positive: The optical quality of the shield is far superior to the first Neotec.
One big negative: It uses a ratchet system on the strap. If I cinch it right it is very uncomfortable. So I am wearing it pretty loose for now.
I tried on a Neotec II at the Honda shop, they didn't have my size in the GT Air II, didn't really want a modular, but the fit and comfort of the Neotec II was what sold me on getting a Shoei after going through several cheaper helmets. Ended up finding a closeout deal on a GT Air I (original version) for about $400. I could not be happier with that helmet. Most comfortable helmet I have ever had. Probably the quietest helmet too. The design of the new GT Air II and Neotec II is awesome too. They are solid helmets. I was leary of the ratcheting chin strap as well, the GT Air original has standard chin strap. The half helmet I wear on my bagger has a ratchet system and I like it, but wasn't sure how I'd like it on a full face.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have the Neotec II......replaced the Neotec I both were excellent fit and finish.
The ratchet shin strap works for me.
When compared to Nolan modular the Shoei are light years ahead.........but that comes at a cost.

Back