• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shinko raven

Yep...i put a pair on my bike in April, 2018... i put 9000 miles on the rear tire before i had to replace it...still have the front on with 12,000 miles on it, probably get 14,000 on it before replacement.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

My NC700X currently has Shinko Raven 009s on front and rear. The rear has maybe 1500 miles on it so far, while the front is at 12,000 miles right now. The front probably has a couple thousand left in it. I expect the sides of the front might be worn before the center, due to running too many twisties in northern Arkansas. If I ran Interstates from here on, I could maybe get 14,000-15,000 miles from the front tire.

The Shinko Raven has become my go-to tire for the NC. The handling is fantastic and the tire life seems to be good. Their low price is a huge bonus.

Another thing I look for in a tire, is that there must be tread at the center line. The Shinko Ravens have a tread pattern in the center. I’m done buying other tires that, at the end of their life, surprise you with cords suddenly showing in the center, because they have no tread pattern or wear bar in the center with which to judge rubber thickness.

Comparing price/performance to other tires, I think you could say you get more than what you pay for with the Ravens.

Last edited:
Back