• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

she passedd

wrecked'em

Reaction score
Visit site
my girlfriend passed her rider course. now to get a lic. and she can start riding the ncx. im proud of her1010101_10152503482217033_6204411463202304034_n.jpg

Awesome! Congrats to the lady.

Congrats, gal across the street passed the tests, got a small brand new Buell, first ride she hit a car about 100' from her driveway and I heard that her helmet bounced off the bumper of my truck setting off the alarm.
Turn signals and brake pedal broken off, the car dented and scratched, my truck escaped damage.
She was dazed and sore and had a brand new broken bike :( , please have careful fun.

the bike is hers. she got lucky and got it when Honda was blowing them out. she got it for $5500 out the door. ive since added givi crash bars.ive ridded it some . still only has about 400 miles on it.

Congrats to the both of you. I have been enjoying riding with my wife since she got her NCX (same one as your GF). Have her join the forum. My wife is reluctant to post as she says it's too much of a "men's club". We could use some additional female perspective here. I know the women on the board helped immensely when we were trying to find my wife some suitable riding pants.

ill try to get her to join. I know this site has helped me with the nc. thanks all. the ladies section does need to get bigger. maybe we can help it along guys.

Congratulations to your wife! Now if I could get my husband to do the same....... Re;"ladies section"- the lack of activity is due to not needing a special section. We are simply riders. Just like y'all. Looking for the same information and groupthink.

Sent from a newfangled digital doo-hickey

Back