• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shad USA...Buyer Beware,You've been warned

I ordered on the 28th of August, had it shipped to my US address over in Lewiston, NY I live in Oakville, Ontario it arrived on Thursday August 18th, black and grey no embroidery, only one thing I did not like, they charged the card before it shipped,
They did return my call when I called them but where not very responsive to emails after the initial discussion of getting maybe getting the new heated version, they were delayed by customs which I understand it an issue for sure. As for the seat itself I will post a review on it once I get my butt in the saddle. Just installed it today.
Brad

Yes it was 18th of September,
I am very happy with the seat they came through not a perfect customer service experience but I did get it, fits well on the bike easy to install following the instructions etc, took my time it looks awesome on the bike and well did a 350km ride over some rough side roads in Ontario, Canada this past weekend and the butt was very happy

Anyone need a used seat !

Last edited:
Not delayed by customs within the US, Shad USA imports the major of its stuff from overseas, that is where the disconnect lies, the stuff arrives and has to clear customs to enter into the US, that can take time so even though the shipment could have arrived it still has to clear at the port of entry there they have to pay import duties and tariffs etc.

This thread was started in 2014. Five years later Shad USA is still up to the same old nonsense.

They have taken THREE MONTHS so far to process my $349 refund for a seat. RMA# RMA2493AH. UPS Tracking shows the return package was delivered to ShadUSA on July 3rd. They have acknowledged by email that they have received the package, yet after multiple emails I still do not have the refund. They just keep telling me that they are "checking the status" or "waiting on an update" and stuff like that. I have refuted the charges with my credit card but that process is also taking months of back and forth to resolve.

BBB rating "F" - 1.3 stars out of 5
403 Forbidden

Amazon seller rating 54%
https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=AN3KE4LW1TZ51

birdeye company review, 2.8 stars out of 5.
SHAD USA Reviews, Ratings | Motorcycle Dealers near 19096 NE 4th Ct , Miami FL
Now 2.7 due to my review.

And look at all the people on this thread talking about having to refute charges on their credit cards. You are really rolling the dice if you order anything from this company. How do companies like this even stay in business?

Last edited:
no kidding Harnois, sorry about the issues with them. I had a really nice Shad seat with matching pillion that i enjoyed but it was just not everything i wanted out of a seat. Then once a great deal on a new-er RDL came a long i unloaded it and bought the RDL which i still have and really like. I do have a good used Corbin that i'm having recovered and then i will sell that as well here later this year.

wishing you a hearty Welcome to the Ride from north IDAHO and hope that you find a seat you like! :{)

I had problems with them as well. I asked them some questions about fitting before purchase. They said it should fit...it didn't. Amazon refund was easy. After phoning them they are supposed to be looking into...two months later...I have no faith in their abilities. It is unfortunate as their products seem pretty good quality. Service is garbage.

I checked on Ebay and found one dealer from Italy.They selling very good price and shipping for free. The tracking was updated on any changed. It took around a week from Italy to Largo, Florida.

Back