• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shad SH36 cases and Mounting brackets

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to posters on this forum, I saved $227 purchasing the Shad SH36 sidecases and the mounting brackets. The cases are well put together, include an extra lockset in the event you later purchase a topcase so that one key fits all cases and they are very smart looking. I got the cases off of ebay from "byscoot" in France and with shipping it was only $335. I was surprised that I received them two weeks after ordering. The mounting brackets I ordered from <motorheadzone.com> in Canada for $164 including shipping. I am well on my way to having the bike set up how I want it.
Next I need to get some handguards and a headlight modulator and....:D

I had the same cases on my NC. I thought they looked a better fit than the Honda cases. They are a bit wide though so be careful!

Thanks to posters on this forum, I saved $227 purchasing the Shad SH36 sidecases and the mounting brackets. The cases are well put together, include an extra lockset in the event you later purchase a topcase so that one key fits all cases and they are very smart looking. I got the cases off of ebay from "byscoot" in France and with shipping it was only $335. I was surprised that I received them two weeks after ordering. The mounting brackets I ordered from <motorheadzone.com> in Canada for $164 including shipping. I am well on my way to having the bike set up how I want it.
Next I need to get some handguards and a headlight modulator and....:D

Pictures? Pictures? would love to see.

Back