• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Selling various parts/accessories

chinedooo

Reaction score
Visit site
Updated with sold items.

I recently sold my NC700X and I'm trying to get sell some accessories/parts for it that I no longer need. I'm located in NYC.

Stock Seat + Seat Concepts Front Seat Kit for NC700X /750X (2012-2020): $150 [Seat kit needs to be installed] SOLD!

MRA VarioTouringScreen Windshield For Honda NC700X 2012-2015 & NC750X 2014-2015 - Clear: $100 SOLD!

NC700X 2013 Stock Exhaust: $30 SOLD!

2 sets (L+R) of stock front footpegs (NC700X 2013): $10 SOLD!

Throttle cable (NC700X 2013): $5 SOLD!

EBC Brakes FA174HH Disc Brake Pad Set: $10 SOLD!

Handlebar grips (L+R) (NC700X 2013): $5 SOLD!

2x Stock Windscreen: $20 SOLD!

Last edited:
I'm considering the seat kit. I just want to check a few things, etc. Can you confirm you have the regular height seat kit, not the low? Would you also mind clarifying if the kit, I assume foam and a cover, is not on the seat pan right now? And so you're sending the foam and the cover and then an additional intact seat?

It is indeed the regular height seat kit. For the front seat. Carbon fiber sides gripper top. The kit is not on a seat pan. It needs to be installed. Included is the foam, cover, optional water barrier to install between foam and cover, instruction sheet, and i'm throwing in an intact OEM stock seat yea.

Reactions: Mya
How did you like your Vario screen? Been looking at one for a while now.

Back