• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Never seen one in the wild yet, but had someone strike up a convo with me in a parking lot who used to own one. Immediately started talking about his love for the frunk!

Never seen one in the wild yet, but had someone strike up a convo with me in a parking lot who used to own one. Immediately started talking about his love for the frunk!
It's funny how much of a sales pitch the frunk is.

I've never been able to fit my helmet in the frunk but I keep all kinds of stuff in there, for me if it was half the size it is I'd still love it (I'm happy with the larger size of course) I'd like that to become a trend though, either move the gas tank else where (like the NC) or have a 9 gallon "tank" that was half storage would be great

It's funny how much of a sales pitch the frunk is.

I've never been able to fit my helmet in the frunk but I keep all kinds of stuff in there, for me if it was half the size it is I'd still love it (I'm happy with the larger size of course) I'd like that to become a trend though, either move the gas tank else where (like the NC) or have a 9 gallon "tank" that was half storage would be great

No doubt! Everyone I show the bike to is amazed when they see it. And my helmet does fit in the frunk, just barely. I love that I can store it there.

No doubt! Everyone I show the bike to is amazed when they see it. And my helmet does fit in the frunk, just barely. I love that I can store it there.
I wear Scorpion XL helmets and they've both had air scoops and small spoiler on the back, both the scoop and the spoiler make it so it doesn't fit, very close but no cigar

I wear Scorpion XL helmets and they've both had air scoops and small spoiler on the back, both the scoop and the spoiler make it so it doesn't fit, very close but no cigar
Yeah, I've tried a Scorpion, Icon, and Shoei, all XL and none fit, the particular Scorpion I had was close, but in order for me to jam it down in far enough to close the lid would have likely skint the helmet up pretty bad. I bought one of the oem helmet lock cables (were missing when I bought it) and use it when I leave my helmet on my bike unattended.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've tried a Scorpion, Icon, and Shoei, all XL and none fit, the particular Scorpion I had was close, but in order for me to jam it down in far enough to close the lid would have likely skint the helmet up pretty bad. I bought one of the oem helmet lock cables (were missing when I bought it) and use it when I leave my helmet on my bike unattended.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yeah that's what I do as well, with a small pad lock I'm able to lock two helmets to the end of the cable

About once a week I pass a guy on the other side of the road. I'm in my UPS truck heading back to the building with a time specific dropoff, he's going the other way. If I see him, it's odd how it's always in the same 100 yard stretch of a road that's over a mile long. It's kinda weird, actually. I've only seen him coming around that one bend, about 10 times now. I find myself looking for him now. Anyway, nice seeing an NC out and about.

Just had a black on black NC pass me going south on 101
113f6f50333941765a6a747a0d3f0cb9.jpg

What looked like a red 2016+ NC7x0X spotted going northbound on Arkansas 123 at the Buffalo National River bridge. I was southbound on green 2012 NC700X at 10:30 CDT on 5 August, 2020.

I've seen 5 or 6 NCs this year, more than I've seen during 2016-2019 when I started riding an NC. This time it was a silver-gray 2013 on the highway 10 miles from the start of to the wilds where I was going to be riding my WR250R.

On Thursday Sept 3rd Pillion and i came up behind a nice Red NC700 with Cali plates N/B on the Oregon Coastal 101 and rode with him for several miles. I picked an open spot and blew past him and lead for several more miles as we leap frogged many slower vehicles from about Brookings Oregon to nearly Depoe Bay Oregon where we turned into a Dutch Bros for a small cup to warm up with and as i motioned to him to join us he waved and continued on.
:{)

Appeared to be a 2018 red NC750X seen northbound on the Blue Ridge Parkway around milepost 440 in North Carolina, Wednesday, September 9, 2020 around 2:10 PM EDT.

Friday I was w/b at about 10am on 16th x Pines over in Spokane and spotted a black NC e/b in traffic. I was not able to get around on it to say hello!! Then Saturday I was in that same neighborhood and spotted a 500x in traffic as well.

Saturday passed a red one on Blueridge Parkway. I was headed southwest towards Maggie Valley and he was going other way. I was alone on my Versys.

Sunday had a red one pull out behind me on 28 headed north. I had MikeLM15 on his red Honda Forza behind me. A few miles up he and another bike were close behind so let them pass. Followed them to Fontana Village where they turned in at gas station. Looked like ammo can side cases on NC.

Last edited:
Moved into a new neighborhood in Estero, Florida. Low and behold, an NC700 we as being ridden right in front of my house. Subdivision is The Place at Corkscrew. Feel free to PM me if you are on the forum.

Back