• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I saw a few NC's while in Hong Kong. Two of them were in the same parking lot. I took this picture of one of them near the cable car.
P1040149.jpg
Some of them were being used as police bikes. I didn't have the camera ready when I saw them so pulled up this image from the net.
26157537271_f014b2aa1d_z.jpg

It's nice to be home. More so after 4 hours of additional flight delays...

Just saw my first NC in the wild today. I was less than a mile from my house and I saw him riding south on Gantzel near the High School. It was Silver. Just so happy to see someone else around here that's not on a Beemer or a Harley.

Someone has a nice 700x in midtown commons in Austin. I was cruising to my local bar and saw it parked outside. No luggage and looked really clean. Hope they know about this forum! If not I’ll tell them if I see them again.

Red one this morning at Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Winchester, TN. Still there when I left a couple hours later.

Great to hear from you, Fuzzy. I’ll bet you’re hanging out on the Versys X forum. Just so you know, we have a get together in the Smokies in May, and everyone is welcome!

Great to hear from you, Fuzzy. I’ll bet you’re hanging out on the Versys X forum. Just so you know, we have a get together in the Smokies in May, and everyone is welcome!

Things got crazy busy the last 18 months managing project to build this thing. YouTube
Had very little time for MCs with home in Georgia, building home in Tennessee and working 6+ days a week in Talladega, Alabama. Great job to end my career on though. 2 months retired now and things getting back to normal. Don't miss my alarm clock. Riding my 300 Versys more than NC liking the lighter weight and 12000 rpm red line will hang with the NC on any road. Working on 2 month Alaska trip in June July on Versys with shakedown ride this month to Virginia including Horizons Unlimited meeting.

Wish the Versys had a forum like this one. Very little 300 activity there ADV has much more on 300.

I have a gathering in Maggie Valley same weekend as kickstand 10 so will probably miss you that weekend. Don't leave me out of group picture.;)

If I've been riding Versys and get on NC I realize I missed it. Same is true in reverse. They are a different experience so I am keeping both. Versys much better off pavement though.

Last edited:
Things got crazy busy the last 18 months managing project to build this thing. YouTube
Had very little time for MCs with home in Georgia, building home in Tennessee and working 6+ days a week in Talladega, Alabama. Great job to end my career on though. 2 months retired now and things getting back to normal. Don't miss my alarm clock. Riding my 300 Versys more than NC liking the lighter weight and 12000 rpm red line will hang with the NC on any road. Working on 2 month Alaska trip in June July on Versys with shakedown ride this month to Virginia including Horizons Unlimited meeting.

Wish the Versys had a forum like this one. Very little 300 activity there ADV has much more on 300.

I have a gathering in Maggie Valley same weekend as kickstand 10 so will probably miss you that weekend. Don't leave me out of group picture.;)

If I've been riding Versys and get on NC I realize I missed it. Same is true in reverse. They are a different experience so I am keeping both. Versys much better off pavement though.
Congratulations on the retirement and be sure to share a ride report about that Alaska trip

Didn't have time to take a picture but I just saw a silver first gen going southbound on 113 just north of Davis, silver jacket white fertility and ADV stickers on a top box [emoji1360]

Saw a silver NC with full factory bags on I-15 southbound in the carpool/toll lane this morning around 6:30-ish this morning around Rancho Bernardo (San Diego area). Rider was wearing a yellow hi-vis suit. I travel that route all the time on my NC but happened to be in my car this morning. Our bikes are nearly identically outfitted so it would've been a great double-take moment if you had passed me any other day!

Back