• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

This was pretty cool, for the past two days at work, I have parked next to a Honda NM4 scooter, same engine as my NC700! At first I thought it was an Integra, but the fairings are much larger, with the mirrors integrated into the side fairings. If I see it again, I will make sure to stop and grab a pic.

This was pretty cool, for the past two days at work, I have parked next to a Honda NM4 scooter, same engine as my NC700! At first I thought it was an Integra, but the fairings are much larger, with the mirrors integrated into the side fairings. If I see it again, I will make sure to stop and grab a pic.
I was tempted by the NM4, but they didn't offer it in a manual, DCT only.
ScarJo rides one (somewhat cosmetically modified) in Ghost in the Shell.

Not only a sighting but she’s in my (new to me) riding group and perhaps even a forum new member, since of course I told her about the forum. She’s French and seems like a lovely person. But of course…she rides an NC…and fast, I’m told. Tres bien!
View attachment 49564
I did not pick up that you are in Grayton Beach. I have a buddy on the other side of you in Santa Rosa.

A shot from the aforementioned sport touring group ride, a different angle of most of the bikes, with TWO NC bikes a very rare thing. A couple of the others had owned an NC previously and were glad to see another one. Another ride tomorrow! highres_504577852.jpeg
Have to admit, I prefer her tinted screen to my clear. Kind of funny that as rarely as you see our bikes anywhere, we had the same screen, same year, and within 1000 miles of the same odometer. Same gray hair.

As I was riding my NC today, I rode past a red 2012-15 body style NC700X in Clinton, Iowa, USA on 30 July, 2022 at 10:00 am.

Rode to Canada for a ss1000 attempt 2wks ago (which I didn't finish in 24hrs because I lost my way :) ), but the very first motorcycle I saw when I got back in to Minnesota was a nc700x. Red, possibly a 2019, I think.

What a rare bike to see. And what a fine one, too.

Rode to Canada for a ss1000 attempt 2wks ago (which I didn't finish in 24hrs because I lost my way :) ), but the very first motorcycle I saw when I got back in to Minnesota was a nc700x. Red, possibly a 2019, I think.

What a rare bike to see. And what a fine one, too.
A 2019 red NC700X seen in the USA would be rare indeed, since as far as I know all USA 2019s were 750s.

I believe I saw an nc700 in the wild! It was silver and it was in Michigan on I-96 east bound just past the coopersville exit Saturday afternoon around 3pm! I was driving west bound but was pretty excited to see another one apart from mine!

Back