• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sedici Ultimo Gloves

superdedooperman

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a pair of these from Cycle Gear. I went in looking for a pair of Joe Rocket Flexium gloves and saw these. Tried them on and they feel great! It’s a full gauntlet race type glove at a great price of $79. Very comfy with great range of motion. They flow air really well, too. Definitely a warmer weather glove. I am a big fan of all the protection they provide, as well. The cuff of my jacket doesn’t accommodate short cuff gloves very well. This was my reason going for gauntlet gloves. And these were $10 cheaper than the Joe Rocket’s too. Overall, money well spend and I would recommend these gloves.

Sedici Ultimo Gloves - Cycle Gear

Just bought a pair of these from Cycle Gear. I went in looking for a pair of Joe Rocket Flexium gloves and saw these. Tried them on and they feel great! It’s a full gauntlet race type glove at a great price of $79. Very comfy with great range of motion. They flow air really well, too. Definitely a warmer weather glove. I am a big fan of all the protection they provide, as well. The cuff of my jacket doesn’t accommodate short cuff gloves very well. This was my reason going for gauntlet gloves. And these were $10 cheaper than the Joe Rocket’s too. Overall, money well spend and I would recommend these gloves.

Sedici Ultimo Gloves - Cycle Gear
I went into my local Cycle Gear looking for something a while back and they didn't have the brands I was looking for in store. Only brands in the entire store were Bilt and Sedici, both "house brands". Wasn't impressed with the quality of anything. Keep us informed of how they last.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

WIll do! These were actually more comfy to me than the $150+ Alpinestars gloves. The initial feel and quality of them seems good. Time will tell how they hold up.

I have had the sedici heated glove liners which I have had for 4+ years and they still perform the same as the day I bought them. Whenever they stop working, I will take them back and get a new set as long as Cycle Gear exists-they have a lifetime warranty on their sedici gear. I also have one of their Bilt Modular helmets with the internal speakers and Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device could be a little easier to connect to your device (push a button and hope it connects instead of a off/on switch) and the helmet (2nd one I have had-first one didn't have speakers or Bluetooth) is same quality as the HJC Scorpion modular helmets at less than half the price.

Gloves are still great, but I need a size smaller. It was recommended to size up on these gloves so I did. After trying both on in the store, the large felt good, but after riding a bit in them. I’ve realized the fingertips are just a tad too long and I find myself having to constantly pull on them to take up the slack. So, see the for sale thread for a link if you want them.

Back