• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Slope Mod by SmallLabTinyFab

I found a place to do it in Livermore (East Bay Area). I just paid $42.53 with shipping 5 days ago. I should receive it soon. Seems like I should have used your guy! Big thanks to jordan325ic for the file.

I found a place to do it in Livermore (East Bay Area). I just paid $42.53 with shipping 5 days ago. I should receive it soon. Seems like I should have used your guy! Big thanks to jordan325ic for the file.
I found another guy to print one for $10.
Ready tomorrow.
Maybe 3D brining is much cheaper in Canada?

Just saw a video for this seat slope mod part that someone is making and selling. Has anybody tried it vs. the DIY approach?

It would probably look and function better than the $1 piece of metal I banged into shape from home Depot. But I definitely reduce the slope. I just hate the gap that it leaves all around the seat in front

It would probably look and function better than the $1 piece of metal I banged into shape from home Depot. But I definitely reduce the slope. I just hate the gap that it leaves all around the seat in front
I ordered it. It took about a month to get. Shipped from Russia. That being said, with the war going on, probably not a good option. It did fit good & eliminated slope.

If I had known people were going to pay good money to have them printed I would have spent a bit more time on the design! Glad it's working for some of you. If you're going to pay a 3rd party to print them I'd get them to print it in Nylon. PETG is easier but if it's a professional outfit they should be able to print in more advanced materials. Also take note that the file was designed to be printed with the side facing the head-light touching the build plate for maximum strength. No supports, 70% infill, 1.5+mm walls.

Also consider just buying your own cheap Ender 3 instead of paying a 3rd party. Yes, there can be a learning curve. But once you have one... it's a fantastic tool.

EDIT: Should have said HEADLIGHT-FACING side touching the build plate. Post has been edited.

Last edited:
Just saw a video for this seat slope mod part that someone is making and selling. Has anybody tried it vs. the DIY approach?

I purchased this part & everything worked out great. It does come from Russia & I had to wait about a month to receive it. Everything fit perfect & the slope was eliminated.

I purchased this part & everything worked out great. It does come from Russia & I had to wait about a month to receive it. Everything fit perfect & the slope was eliminated.
Might have to wait years ( if ever) with the current Russian situation ?????

If I had known people were going to pay good money to have them printed I would have spent a bit more time on the design! Glad it's working for some of you. If you're going to pay a 3rd party to print them I'd get them to print it in Nylon. PETG is easier but if it's a professional outfit they should be able to print in more advanced materials. Also take note that the file was designed to be printed with the side facing the tail-light touching the build plate for maximum strength. No supports, 70% infill, 1.5+mm walls.

Also consider just buying your own cheap Ender 3 instead of paying a 3rd party. Yes, there can be a learning curve. But once you have one... it's a fantastic tool.
I have been intrigued with the entry level 3D printers just as a play thing.

Oh darn, sorry. Here you go:
Hi Jordan, the link posted just takes you to an enthusiast web page containing thousands of items along with the message "Prusa i3 MK404 We're sorry, but this page belongs to our top secret printer coming in the distant future.",
any chance of either posting the printable design file on here or a direct link to the file within that "prusaprinters" site
Cheers

Edit: alternatively is anyone able to provide measurements for the attached schematic, this would be extremely helpful given my bike is about 17,000K's away

Attachments

• Sloping-Seat.JPG
    Sloping-Seat.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi Jordan, the link posted just takes you to an enthusiast web page containing thousands of items along with the message "Prusa i3 MK404 We're sorry, but this page belongs to our top secret printer coming in the distant future.",
any chance of either posting the printable design file on here or a direct link to the file within that "prusaprinters" site
Cheers

Edit: alternatively is anyone able to provide measurements for the attached schematic, this would be extremely helpful given my bike is about 17,000K's away
I have the .stl file from when I printed it, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. Can't attach that file type here and don't want to publicly post it on another site since I'm not the creator.

Apparently Honda sent all the 3D printing model websites a notice of legal action if they did not delete EVERYTHING that had "Honda" written somewhere in the description. So my models were deleted, but I still have them. PM me with an email address and I'll get back to you.

Or anybody with the STL, feel free to repost wherever you want, I'm not fussed.

Apparently Honda sent all the 3D printing model websites a notice of legal action if they did not delete EVERYTHING that had "Honda" written somewhere in the description. So my models were deleted, but I still have them. PM me with an email address and I'll get back to you.

Or anybody with the STL, feel free to repost wherever you want, I'm not fussed.
Thanks for that, it seems about right though, God forbid anyone improves the riding experience on a Honda

Here is a 3D-printable seat-slope mod I made... feel free to print it out yourself. If you don't have a 3D printer it's definitely an easy modification to make with a trip to the hardware store and a little creativity.

Edit: I'm modifying the design a little... url to come

View attachment 48116
Could you send me the url to print one out please

I put a slightly modified version up on 'Printables' now, without the "H" word. (Thingiverse lost me a while ago, it's a super buggy website that Makerbot abandoned a long time ago).

Edit: V2.3 has an indentation to allow for the weld around the seat tang holder thingy. If that makes any sense..

Last edited:
Is there any chance anyone has a spare one made or can put me in contact with someone who can manufacture it and send it to me? I’m willing to pay, I’ve just been running out of options locally to source a manufacturer.

Is there any chance anyone has a spare one made or can put me in contact with someone who can manufacture it and send it to me? I’m willing to pay, I’ve just been running out of options locally to source a manufacturer.
I Googled 3D printing in my city and came up with at least 25 possibilities.
I would think Boston would have hundreds of possibilities if not more.
Sounds very strange what with the cost of 3D printers being so reasonably priced.

Back