• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Slope Mod by SmallLabTinyFab

Is there any chance anyone has a spare one made or can put me in contact with someone who can manufacture it and send it to me? I’m willing to pay, I’ve just been running out of options locally to source a manufacturer.
I have one. I purchased earlier this year. It does make a difference. Easy to install. I removed it when I recovered my stock seat with a seat concepts. The seat concepts is so much more comfortable. If you want the slope mod, let me know. Thank you

Well, I just spent a half hour looking for alternatives and here you pull one out of Home Cheapo*. Greyone4USA has offered to send me his leftovers to see how it works, and offered to have me stay in his lavish penthouse, providing I ride my bike down from Boston. I am planning that trip for 2023 when gas prices hit a rock bottom of $7.95/gallon. I appreciate everyone's input and the graciousness of Greyone4USA. This is truly a great group of riders with tons of information to provide.

I have one. I purchased earlier this year. It does make a difference. Easy to install. I removed it when I recovered my stock seat with a seat concepts. The seat concepts is so much more comfortable. If you want the slope mod, let me know. Thank you
Did you get the Low or Comfort model? Just curious as I already do the one foot down at stops. Definitely don't want to be any higher with the comfort model, but even with a mod the stock seat sucks!

Did you get the Low or Comfort model? Just curious as I already do the one foot down at stops. Definitely don't want to be any higher with the comfort model, but even with a mod the stock seat sucks!
Hello Mayor, I ordered and a upholstery shop installed the seat. It is the comfort model, it is so much more comfortable. Good luck.
Honda (2012-21) NC700X-750X *Comfort* × 1
Front Seat Kit ONLY / Carbon Fiber Sides / Semi-Grip Top
(SKU: 23-0701-20-16000)
$219.99​

Back