Information Seat Concepts Seat Review

jackthebiker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a follow-up email from seat concepts... said I was on deck, and they would be contacting me before the end of the month (I live nearby. They said, "Just come in with your seat, and in about 20 minutes it will be done") . Looking forward to something better than the wood plank my '18 came with.
So which seat material did you get?

AVG1940

Reaction score
Visit site
Low slip. I like the Alaska butt pad cover too, seems to alleviate hot spots. So the low slip seat fabric is not too much of a factor.

arkyleo

Reaction score
Visit site
Low slip. I like the Alaska butt pad cover too, seems to alleviate hot spots. So the low slip seat fabric is not too much of a factor.
I installed the "seat concept " kit over 6 months ago and found it to be a great improvement. I just ordered the standard foam with the "low slip" cover as the carbon fiber I had on my triumph was too slick. At first I removed my seat block in the front because the S/C sort of fixes that sliding problem but have since re-installed it and it's perfect. Air staplers are cheap if you don't have one, but it's much easier with 2 people after putting the cover in the sun.

jackthebiker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed the "seat concept " kit over 6 months ago and found it to be a great improvement. I just ordered the standard foam with the "low slip" cover as the carbon fiber I had on my triumph was too slick. At first I removed my seat block in the front because the S/C sort of fixes that sliding problem but have since re-installed it and it's perfect. Air staplers are cheap if you don't have one, but it's much easier with 2 people after putting the cover in the sun.
Did you do front and rear? I am wondering if the OEM rear matches close enough. I was going to do the Sargents, but have heard about them not fitting good.