• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat comfort solution. After 2 year, I found it.

Sylvain

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.
For those annoyed by the nc750x comfort and forward slope of the seat, I finally found my solution: https://www.amazon.ca/Non-Slip-Breathable-Honeycomb-Pressure-Sciatica/dp/B07FJVTRBW
I just came back from a 1500 miles 6 day trip and a 12 hours last riding day. My body aches but no butt pain. The cushion is tapered, by putting the thick part in front, it at last makes the seat leveled without forward slope. It comes in a pouch that I simply installed on my seat with velcro sticking strips.

I HIGHLY recommend it.
Cheers! :)

I simply glued some velcro strips to the pouch to fit it on the seat. I initially installed a strap as a kackup as i did not trust the glue holding the velcro strips. It was not necessary, the velcro strips holds very well.
The actual pouch does the job very well up to now but I plan to make a better and stronger vinyl one.

Attachments

• 20200826_114243.jpg
    20200826_114243.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 105
  • 20200826_114212.jpg
    20200826_114212.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 113
  • 20200826_114224.jpg
    20200826_114224.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 108
I simply glued some velcro strips to the pouch to fit it on the seat. I initially installed a strap as a kackup as i did not trust the glue holding the velcro strips. It was not necessary, the velcro strips holds very well.
The actual pouch does the job very well up to now but I plan to make a better and stronger vinyl one.
Thanks for the pics Sylvain. I have modified my seat last year and I'm satisfied with the huge comfort improvement over the stock one. But things can't be perfect and this might be an interesting add-on solution for the few long-distance touring I do. I see that the cushion conforms to the seat shape better than I thought. I agree with you; improvement could be made to the pouch but I would think twice using vinyl that might block air circulation, a feature mentioned in their marketing.

Back