• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat altered

Additional info on this would be wonderful. My dealer said my bike should be in late next week. I sat on one at another dealer and I was on my tip-toes, but nothing that would prevent me from not buying it. I'd like to have my feet flat on the ground if possible while stopped.

Thanks

Quite honestly there is no real point in posting photos as the guy has done such a good job you hardly notice the difference. Without showing a standard seat alongside the diference would not be noticeable
Only done about 40 miles since having it done but already I notice a difference. I feel more secure being ablr to get one foot flat on the floor even on awkward cambers. As to the gel pad only time will tell but already it seems to be damping out a lot of the road bumps
I don't know what further info I can give. i rode into the place the guy took a look at me sitting on the bike. he asked me what I actually wanted from the alteration and then disapeared into the work shop. around 45 minutes later he reappeared with the finished seat. he has a wide range of bike mags to read whilst waiting and there is a cafe next door. He has told me if I'm not 100% happy I can take it back to have "tweaks" done FOC.
My wife had her new hornet's seat lowered last week and i'm having build a custom seat for my Crossrunner as he does reshaping recovering and even embroidery on the seats

Back