• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Screw with oil

cdrec1

Reaction score
Visit site
Can someone tell me what this screw is that I can't find in the technical manual. Small oil leak and cannot be safely removed to seal.
This is a nc750xd abs 2015

55bef0b8d01196d22ac5a1ead2ef9703.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

They both look like blanking plugs for oil ways and from what I can see the oil ways may well be to do with clutch actuation. Have you tried nipping them up ? I suspect that is all that is needed ? In my manual the cover is removed but there does not seem to be any mention of removing them.

They both look like blanking plugs for oil ways and from what I can see the oil ways may well be to do with clutch actuation. Have you tried nipping them up ? I suspect that is all that is needed ? In my manual the cover is removed but there does not seem to be any mention of removing them.

I haven't really tried anything yet that's why my query. I don't know if they are important because in the honda manual they don't exist anymore

They can safely be removed to seal the leak. During manufacturing oil passageways are drilled through right side transmission cover and those two openings are left over and plugged. The plugs are installed to seal off the passageways.

They can safely be removed to seal the leak. During manufacturing oil passageways are drilled through right side transmission cover and those two openings are left over and plugged. The plugs are installed to seal off the passageways.

I will try to remove and replace O-ring. Thanks [emoji120]

Back