• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Scotland Ride Report

Nice link and good chap.
The photos are good, not great.
That also should tell us to get a good camera if we want sharper photos.
Many compact cameras now can provide that.
Of course this is not a harsh critic, just a hint to those who can "afford" better cameras.

This chap is doing us a favor, nevertheless, fueling our desire to travel.
:D

Well done.
Thanks for the link.

Nice link and good chap.
The photos are good, not great.
That also should tell us to get a good camera if we want sharper photos.
Many compact cameras now can provide that.
Of course this is not a harsh critic, just a hint to those who can "afford" better cameras.

This chap is doing us a favor, nevertheless, fueling our desire to travel.

Well done.
Thanks for the link.

I thought his pictures were awesome, myself. :)

I thought his pictures were awesome, myself. :)

Sorry I was just a little picky, being a photobuff myself.

I only wanted to remind myself, the quality of lens and the composition plus a steady hand is key to GREAT pictures.
Nevertheless, the chap did us a big favour. Loads of pictures.

Sorry I was just a little picky, being a photobuff myself.

I only wanted to remind myself, the quality of lens and the composition plus a steady hand is key to GREAT pictures.
Nevertheless, the chap did us a big favour. Loads of pictures.

I am too impatient, too cheap, and too lousy at taking pictures myself, so everybody else's always look good to me, lol.

call this lunch a snack more like!!!!!
16.jpg

Thanks for the kind words all,

I am 'AdvSplash' on Advrider and that's my trip & blog, if anyone would like the high res pics feel free to ask, and anything about the trip / Scotland too if you like! :) I hope you found them interesting, the camera I used was only 9MP hence the not so great quality. :)

I've had my NCX for little over 5 months now, and managed a good 13,600 miles and I love it, it's incredibly comfy I find, especially on long runs, one of the comfiest bikes I've ridden, Honda have done well!

Cheers

Ash

Last edited:
I have just found this thread and really enjoyed it as it reminded me of some of the places I have visited. Scotland is a really great place to ride. nearly as good as ireland :)
For me the photos were just fine as to my mind the important thing about photos is the images and memories that they bring to mind not the technical details. After all unlike some claim to be we can't all be perfect photograhers with 1st class equipment

Back