• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Schuberth C3 Pro Closeout

Fuzzy, how did the Schuberth sizing run compared to your HJC? I’m interested in the C3 Pro, but maybe I’ll hold out for solid white. I did the measurements and read the charts, and it looks like I may need to go up a size in the Schuberth.

Fuzzy, how did the Schuberth sizing run compared to your HJC? I’m interested in the C3 Pro, but maybe I’ll hold out for solid white. I did the measurements and read the charts, and it looks like I may need to go up a size in the Schuberth.
I have xxl in both. Schuberth has less of a hot spot on forehead but perhaps a little tighter side to side which is OK for me. After I use it a bit more I may purchase an XXXL crown piece liner for more forehead room. Need to do a longer ride to determine if hot spot shows up.

Cycle Gear stores carry the C3 lite in stock which I have read fit the same and are same shell. All the reviews I saw indicated the lite and pro are very close and extra cost of pro not justified. I was planning on a lite until I saw the clearance. In this case the clearance pro was cheaper as it had pin lock included.

cycle Gear still lists full price for split color helmets but most sizes show out of stock. Did not find anyone else within 100 miles who carried Schuberth.

Last edited:
Just curious, but the Schuberth is known for not having very good airflow, it is the one reason why I am looking more carefully at the E1 instead of the C3 or C4. I'd suspect an E2 will evolve from the C4 in the same way the E1 evolved from the C3.

Now that you've had the helmet for a bit what do you think about the common complaint of poor airflow? How does it flow the air to your head, how comfortable is it to ride on a hot/humid day? And which helmet did you previously use and how was the airflow in that helmet?

I'm currently riding an Arai Defiant and it has several features that I love, among them is great airflow with 5 vents in front plus exhaust events on the top (active) and bottom (passive) rear.

I wear my C3 Pro in the Southeast (90*/90% days common), and I find it flows enough air to stay comfortable, including long rides. The chin vent does an excellent job defogging the shield in colder weather. When this ages out I'll almost certainly get a C4 Pro (or C5 Pro if there's one by then).

Last edited:
I’ve only been able to get out on a couple rides. Satisfied with air flow. As goos or better than other helmets I’ve had. If stopped it will suffocate you if you don’t open shield as it is so tight for noise reduction and vents useless when stopped.

Back