• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ROX Block Risers

MatadorMkV

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know if these Rox Block risers will work on a 2021 NC750X with a manual transmission?

Thanks,
Russ

I have a 2022 DCT and went with the SW-Motech Bar Back Risers. H=30 mm (1.18"). Back 21 mm (.82"). Had a dealer do it for me. Tight fit, especially the brake cable. But they got it done and it really improves my sitting position. Others said they did it with no issues.

I have a 2022 DCT and went with the SW-Motech Bar Back Risers. H=30 mm (1.18"). Back 21 mm (.82"). Had a dealer do it for me. Tight fit, especially the brake cable. But they got it done and it really improves my sitting position. Others said they did it with no issues.
Thank you. I saw your post when I did a search before posting my original inquiry. I have the MANUAL shift 2021 NC and one of my main concerns is the clutch cable, so I'm hoping to hear from someone owning the manual shift. Thank you though!

Russ

I only have a 20 mm riser so all the stock cables worked fine for me. You are going for 1.25", or about 30 mm.

What I have seen and heard from another friend that did about 40 mm straight-up of riser is that the brake hose had to be replaced, but the other cables worked out fine. I think the clutch has quite a bit of slack still, although some people report that switching to the CTX clutch cable is helpful. For the brake, you may be able to get away with the original hose by changing the routing, but be careful for any pinching or chafing. Brakes are a safety-critical system!!

I only have a 20 mm riser so all the stock cables worked fine for me. You are going for 1.25", or about 30 mm.

What I have seen and heard from another friend that did about 40 mm straight-up of riser is that the brake hose had to be replaced, but the other cables worked out fine. I think the clutch has quite a bit of slack still, although some people report that switching to the CTX clutch cable is helpful. For the brake, you may be able to get away with the original hose by changing the routing, but be careful for any pinching or chafing. Brakes are a safety-critical system!!

No....I would be mounting them in the 1" up/ 1" back position. The 1-1/4" rise is if you mount the block risers facing forward.

Anyone know if these Rox Block risers will work on a 2021 NC750X with a manual transmission?

Thanks,
Russ
I have a 21 NC750x manual also and got the Rox1 1/2 risers but haven't had time to try to put them on. I know it'll be a tight fit but when I try i'll post again.

I have a 2019 manual nc 750x
with the same dimension bar back risers and no modification necessary for me.

Hope this helps.

Well thank you! Just not sure how much of a different bird the 2021 is with ride-by-wire and all. I mean, if everything else remained the same cable/wire wise, I should be ok. I'll probably just take the bars off of the stock clamps and raise them up lock to lock to see what gives. Thanks again.

I have a 21 NC750x manual also and got the Rox1 1/2 risers but haven't had time to try to put them on. I know it'll be a tight fit but when I try i'll post again.

Are you sure they're 1-1/2 inch? All I can see for 7/8 bars are the ones I posted which are 1-1/4" But by all means, please post your results when you get a chance!

Back