• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ROAD TRIP !! Alberta to California Redwoods ....then up the coast !

theBullseye

Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy and I leave June 20th on an another epic trip. Heading from Central Alberta to the Redwoods and then up the Oregon & Washington coast. Should be awesome... a few sites (Multnomah Falls, Crater Lake) to see on way down and then a very scenic ride home up the coast. Hope weather holds and we have a ton of fun !!!

We just came back home by the coast! Super beautiful, will go there again for sure. Stop at Rocky Point restaurant (2-3 hr south from San Francisco) and if camping cover the bikes, my was taken by raccoons for a night ride and thought returned back timely, they managed to tear my pillion seat a bit...
And I pass you a good advice I got from some Australian riders we met: definitely go to a Willits from Fort Brag - this is the craziest ride!

Excellent! Two buddies and I are riding that in reverse next week. We are leaving Tuesday from Utah, riding up to Seattle, and then down the Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco. Maybe we'll run into you along the way. It will be my silver NC, and their two black Honda-Davidson VTX1800s

I will keep an eye out !! I am on my red NC700x and buddy is riding a 2015 Yamaha FJR!! We will be on Hwy 101 as much as possible right from the Redwoods to the very top of Washington and around the west side of Seattle. Flag me down for sure !!

Back