• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Riding buddy caught my NC fever

GoRovers

Reaction score
Visit site
My riding buddy for the past 16 years, Steve, grew tired of hearing me rant about how good my 2016 NC700X was, so he sold his other bike (Honda ST1300) and bought his own NC. Steve's verdict after last weekend's ride to Lake Elsinore and Lake Matthews: thumbs up! (He got a good deal on his used red, non-DCT 2013 NC700X: $4,000 USD, only 10,000 miles, Honda bags, Danmoto, PR4s, etc.)

Over the years Steve has owned almost as many bikes as I have. On occasion we've had the same model at the same time (ex: Yamaha FJR1300). I'm not used to riding next to someone on the same type of motorcycle, but if Ponch and Jon could do it, I guess I can too.

Steve-Lee-NCs-Elsinore-100117-w1300.jpg

Lee-Steve-CHiPs.jpg

Congrats on his new NC. At least he bought his own. My friend tried to buy mine out from under me after he rode it for a "second opinion"

Wow! I just bought a new 2016 NC700x DCT leftover in September. How do you like the Madstad and Sargent. I'm thinking on doing the same. What size is the Madstad? I came from a Yamaha FJ-09. That bike was just too anxious.

Wow! I just bought a new 2016 NC700x DCT leftover in September. How do you like the Madstad and Sargent. I'm thinking on doing the same. What size is the Madstad? I came from a Yamaha FJ-09. That bike was just too anxious.
Hankles, my 20" Madstad and Sargent front saddle are, IMHO, mandatory upgrades for the NC. I love them almost as much as I love my Grip Puppies.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back