• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ride Out Today - Sunday 09 March

Del Mar

Reaction score
Visit site
Perfect riding weather over here today - blue skies all day with a very reasonable temp of around 18 degrees C this afternoon.

Managed to squeeze in around 100 miles - just lovin' this bike more each time I jump on it and despite running in and keeping the revs to no more than 3500-4000 it still turns in a fair bit of accelleration and cruises nicely at about 75 mph.

Tyres are scrubbed in and I've got used to the relatively long wheelbase - great fun chucking it in to roundabouts and twisties.

Good mpg - computer showing average of 74mpg (UK) - good enough for me. Great sound from the IXIL too.

For anyone who remembers GP riders of the 70s, the pic of my bike outside the large gates - that was Barry Sheene's place (before he went out to Oz) which is about four miles from where I live. Spot the NC in the bike meet pic too.

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_2277.jpg
    IMG_2277.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,115
  • IMG_2279.jpg
    IMG_2279.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2,131
  • IMG_2281.jpg
    IMG_2281.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 432
We had great weather here in Georgia today too. I rode through Helen and up to Unicoi after church. I did around 140 miles and I must admit that I'm a little sore. Great looking bike, Del. Looks like your day was every bit as good as mine.

Perfect riding weather over here today - blue skies all day with a very reasonable temp of around 18 degrees C this afternoon.

Managed to squeeze in around 100 miles - just lovin' this bike more each time I jump on it and despite running in and keeping the revs to no more than 3500-4000 it still turns in a fair bit of accelleration and cruises nicely at about 75 mph.

Tyres are scrubbed in and I've got used to the relatively long wheelbase - great fun chucking it in to roundabouts and twisties.

Good mpg - computer showing average of 74mpg (UK) - good enough for me. Great sound from the IXIL too.

For anyone who remembers GP riders of the 70s, the pic of my bike outside the large gates - that was Barry Sheene's place (before he went out to Oz) which is about four miles from where I live. Spot the NC in the bike meet pic too.

2.jpg

Nothing like a few friends for a little RIDE!

SmileyRider.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back