• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Resolved: fitment issue with Sargent World Performance Seat

GoRovers

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered and received a Sargent World Performance Seat for my 2016 Honda NC700X. The photo on their website looked like this:

Sargent saddle for NC700X.jpg

However the one I received and installed looked like this!

Sargent-poor-fit-side.jpg
Sargent-poor-fit-top.jpg

Company president / R&D director Mark (and salesperson Bob) provided excellent customer service. I returned their seat. Before sending a replacement they took it to a local Honda dealer and made sure it fit correctly. I asked for 2-day FedEx shipment, and they agreed. Today I received and installed the replacement seat. Much better! Check it out:

Sargent-good-fit-side.jpg
Sargent-good-fit-top.jpg

Sargent makes their own seat pans...they don't re-use stock pans. Sargent told me the first seat pan I received was fine. The problem, they say, was the seat fabric "pulled too tight," causing the bad fit. Interesting. Regardless, I'm happy.

Sargent is very good about customer service and the seats look good forever.

I had to raise the front of the seat to get the final seat fit for me which opens the gap anyway. I filled the gap with adhesive backed foam.

Putting a Sit & Fly over the seat closes the gap too : }

Back