• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Removing intake restriction

As Dave already said, US models are not A2 restricted, that is to say there is no restrictor on US models that you could potientially remove.

AFAIK, the best easy power mod, if you want more hamsters, is to get a different mototorcycle. We all knew what we were getting when we did our homework and bought the NC.

Last edited:
I would suggest the transmission, clutches, and control system are adapted to the engine. Any significant changes could upset the controls or lead to unexpected problems.
If flicking down a gear or two doesn't get what you need, then you can accept it or start picking out a different bike.
There were a few times I could have used more power but I probably shouldn't have put myself in that position.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Snipped.......... If flicking down a gear or two doesn't get what you need, then you can accept it or start picking out a different bike. There were a few times I could have used more power but I probably shouldn't have put myself in that position.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I think a lot of us have been in that situation.

Back