• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear rack advice

Albi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, a question perhaps aimed more towards fellow Aussie NC750x owners. I want a rear rack for my 2017 model and am wondering what options other than Honda there are. I am hoping to put my Rjays tops box on the back that comes with its own base plate.

Thanks all.

Looking around the interwebs it appears that Rjays maybe an AU 'knock-off' of the Givi products (not said in a derogatory tone!). At least one person has modified theirs to fit a Honda OEM rack (albeit on a CBF1000), which I believe may also be made for them by Givi. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a cheap or easy solution that isn't going to require you to make changes to the box, a mounting plate or a rack. I personally like the SW-Motech rack because it can work with a variety of mount plates, but which one would be best for your application is impossible to say without some trial and error. And you being down under means that S&H + the delays involved makes for an interesting project.

Looking around the interwebs it appears that Rjays maybe an AU 'knock-off' of the Givi products (not said in a derogatory tone!). At least one person has modified theirs to fit a Honda OEM rack (albeit on a CBF1000), which I believe may also be made for them by Givi. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a cheap or easy solution that isn't going to require you to make changes to the box, a mounting plate or a rack. I personally like the SW-Motech rack because it can work with a variety of mount plates, but which one would be best for your application is impossible to say without some trial and error. And you being down under means that S&H + the delays involved makes for an interesting project.

Thank you so much for your considered response, it has been very helpful. SW Motech option looks promising and I will do some more investigations - thanks again.

Back