• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear Mudguard/Fender

Peskymegabeing

Reaction score
Visit site
imagesCA9J0598.jpg

Hello Guys,

Since I currently find my rear hugger as much use as a chocolate teapot, which does nothing to stop me, my pillion, the chain or bike getting covered in road spray.
I was wondering if anyone had tried on of these (or had a better solution).
All feedback most welcome, cheers David

Have you located one for sale that fits the NC700/750?

Last edited:
I have never actually seen one of these BMW styled items to fit the NC. I have seen some similar other aftermarket items and in particular those to fit my Triumph. I did not use them as I felt the design was poor because they used the brake caliper bolts for support. Others have used them on Explorers, and one by one they have gotten rid of them. Some actually came loose and got caught up in the rear wheel. Imho, unless these style of items are specifically designed by the manufacturer of the motorcycle (as they are by BMW) then I would avoid them.

Some folks on here designed a flap that sits between the rear wheel and the shock. This is a good item and there are threads somewhere on here to demonstrate. I think others designed a fender extension that widened the existing item.

I still haven't gotten around to making a flap for the swingarm front like what's found on many dualsports. But I have this and it helps in the back:

2016-11-22 13;41;00 by greenboy, on Flickr

There is a new GIVI/KAPPA NC-specific rear mudguard.
Partnumber for plastic part RM01/KRM01, and mounting kit RM1146KIT.
7dfxPkL.png

"1146" may be for the 2016+.

Their luggage racks are "1111" (eg. plx1111) for 2015 and earlier and "1146" (eg. 1146) for higher. Make sure to check on that before ordering.

Back