Question Rear Carrier and Top Case

usafPJ18

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a rear carrier and top case. Any suggestions on sites, or is anyone looking to sell?

Janus

Reaction score
I got my parts from Rocky Mountain ATV & MC for the most part. They offer 20% off MSRP. Sometimes you can find it for less brand new. Be sure you know what part number you need, and how to know when a part has been updated.

Edit-- I'm assuming you meant the OEM parts

Last edited:

melensdad

Reaction score
Any brand or durability preference? What size? With or without integrated tail lights? Lots of options, several quality brands. Wide range of prices.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a rear carrier and top case. Any suggestions on sites, or is anyone looking to sell?
Are you looking to purchase the OEM Honda carrier and top case, or are you open to any aftermarket brand? Aftermarket brands will generally cost you less and offer far more options for sizes and styles of cases.

What is the year and model of your motorcycle?

fleetingyouth

Reaction score
I went with the SW-Motech Alu-rack. By far the best looking rack and the only one with a quick-release system for the rear carrier. SW-Motech makes a quick release plate that goes with several different brand cases but I went with a Givi case.

Attachments