• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Random thoughts / pics thread

T... you are a blessed man to have such a neat gal willing to put up with you..oh i meant ride with you haha. She is displaying good riding form. You may also see if she'd benefit from a riser allowing the bars to come back toward her just a little. I agree with your assessment on changing out the pipe giving her more room to flat-foot the bike. I'm seriously considering a set for myself. :{)

(For your wife)- Vroom Vroom Protection That I’m in Love With! | Bohn Body Armor

Here's my random pic for the day. Dunno when i got this. It was taken up a forest service road just out of Superior Montana... :{)

believe on the Lord Deer.jpg
...do you see the deer bedded down by the sign...

Last edited:
Nice night for a fire!

813d5b1983056ddaae77362bcaca97ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol been getting down into upper 60's / low 70's at night. Sky was clear, burnt a bunch of cardboard and a few logs, and just stared at the sky for a while. Was quite enjoyable.

Immovable Highway Meat Barricades

a1df844d-ed96-4ad1-ab20-92599905a98d.jpeg

Thoughts naturally drift to panic stop practice, ABS, and “how are my brake pads”...

Bison are an invasive species at the Grand Canyon North Rim. A rancher thought he’d get wealthy with “beefalo” breeding. He was wrong, as were so many others. Some of the rangers I work with took part last week in a bison roundup to thin them out, move a bunch to where they should be living. They don’t get rid of them all because they’re popular with the visitors and small herds don’t hurt the ecology enough to matter.

Nc750 dct

Hey Ted, and here i thought you were already looking through the windscreen of your NC750x DCT... still no match for roaming speedbumps! :{P

Hey Ted, and here i thought you were already looking through the windscreen of your NC750x DCT... still no match for roaming speedbumps! :{P

Nope, still limited to my ol’ KLX till I’m done volunteering here mid-October. :p

Been trying to figure out a storage solution to get going with some organization in the shop. Found these 8' tall heavy duty shelves that came out of a machine shop on Facebook marketplace for $125 for all 3. They ain't the prettiest in the world, but I was looking at giving $200 for 2 garage shelves at lowes that would hold about half as much stuff. Gotta secure them to the wall and I am going to bolt them together so they stay stable. Things weigh about 150 lbs each.

51402651915879eeb374218c795bf1ff.jpg

bc727b851d45084a2c93361dc8e3998a.jpg

5a7c29b0386c43b654c7e79dc4f3888f.jpg

Careful whatcha do with the rest of that wall...looks just about right for the big screen :cool:

If your shed/shop/barn becomes anything like mine, soon you will hardly even be able to see the walls. Mine is 36’x48’. I even added an upper lever in the back 9 feet. Still too small.

This ad appeared in a magazine a looong time ago. I realize some of you only have 700's, but those of us with the ferocious 750 better get working on our mustaches.

(Sorry the pic is sidewise, not sure what the deal is there.)

IMG_4111.jpg

This ad appeared in a magazine a looong time ago. I realize some of you only have 700's, but those of us with the ferocious 750 better get working on our mustaches.

[emoji28]
574d6a666cdff7f8c51c4e8e423cfd75.jpg

Careful whatcha do with the rest of that wall...looks just about right for the big screen :cool:
Ha work bench(es) gonna go to the right of the shelves, when I figure out whether Im gonna buy or build some. I'd like to build some with nifty overhead storage and peg board backing, but I don't know that I want to devote the time to it. Thought about buying 1 or 2 of these and putting there. We have one of these in a small work area at my work, fairly cheap made but seems like decent quality overall. The drawers are handy, as is the overhead hutch.

27ab1cbf99994403a39d230ea31fde99.jpg

If your shed/shop/barn becomes anything like mine, soon you will hardly even be able to see the walls. Mine is 36’x48’. I even added an upper lever in the back 9 feet. Still too small.
A wise man once said, it wouldn't matter if you built a 500' x 500' shop, it'd fill up over time just the same. Just might take a little longer.

[emoji28]
574d6a666cdff7f8c51c4e8e423cfd75.jpg

I can almost hear the wah-wah guitar [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These sure were good last night! Was too hungry to remember to take a pic after they came off the grill, went directly into feast mode. Haha

0e78346ed0aefe1c1f6a8ff81a2f43a5.jpg

Back