• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Random thoughts / pics thread

Hey when she's done with it, I had hair like that in the late 60's early 70's but haven't had any for 20 years now ................

ROdn4tIh.jpg

What I was really trying to say was, I hope she has her own head of beautiful hair real soon.

Hey when she's done with it, I had hair like that in the late 60's early 70's but haven't had any for 20 years now ................

ROdn4tIh.jpg

What I was really trying to say was, I hope she has her own head of beautiful hair real soon.
If you are ever in Washington State, Ferret my friend, please drop in for a beer or a tea. I drink beer.

that was quite a kick starter on the stump puller Ferret , Bicycle peddle ;]
anyone remember this guy ? He had a garage packed with free Buell's

Attachments

• b 1.jpg
    b 1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 12
  • B 2.jpg
    B 2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 12
Wow that's a lot of Buells.

Yea you had to be serious about kicking it too. A half hearted stab at it and the kick back would about break your leg. Not as bad as my 59 XLCH though, that thing was a mother to kick start.

That is Bubba Blackwell , he would ride with us locals and l stunters like my son

Harleys always scared me going into corners but this is the starriest Honda i ever owned. Feet forward and early foot peg drag meant it had to go

vtx beach 005 s.jpg

Yes we do = or did . I am so happy to have lived through the greatest motorcycle times in history.
from the 1st Honda's to today it has been a wonderful ride. I have had about 50 different motorcycles and as memorable as your KZ is to you the 1000cc Goldwings were to me as they were just wonderful. my 75 was much faster than my 78 and a higher RPM range but the 78 was refined and tubeless tires / comstar wheels it fit me like a glove . wonderful days to ride
78 Goldwing.jpg

Pics from yesterdays 44km ride along an old canal towpath. Wife was with me on her Ebike. I struggled to keep up with Her towards the end. Think I might bring my own Ebike next time ;)

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1556.JPG

KFKO8911.JPG

A few pics from a trip out to Colorado for the Top of the Rockies Rally a couple of weeks ago.

Watching the sun rise across the Great Plains. In the words of the great Philosopher Zac Brown…..”Life is good today”

2858C88E-D4E9-4AA1-858E-B97738EEDE2C.jpeg

Sunrise over one of my camps in Paonia CO.

0B5E4608-D496-4F0C-9E45-EE50E737D51E.jpeg

Some road I went down….

E3C12143-FE02-460D-95E8-D6B1C68D311C.jpeg
FFFC13C1-4E6C-4D11-A2B7-44C54D73E4BC.jpeg
Strategy session. Me in the blue shirt and ball cap.

7708CABA-F2D8-467E-A55A-B0DA010A982A.jpeg

Air temp crossing Kansas 108

5D6A1B99-582E-422B-8BE7-00F1FB3583A1.jpeg

Whatever…..

41CDE857-660F-4240-8790-34839AB88B4A.jpeg

All you need to know about what Aspen has become…..

1CD4437E-3378-45F5-9FD0-FA9CAD47A8CC.jpeg

Last edited:
Man! Those are some beautiful pictures, and that is a beautiful Wing! Makes me want one! One day.....
Why not now? The passenger will love the accommodations. It has the optional DCT that you like. It’s smooth, powerful, with great weather protection. What’s not to like, except maybe the price?

Riding with my grandson Riley

I was passing by their place on yesterday's ride and happened to see my 8 yo grandson Riley out riding his Yamaha 50. He rode along beside me for a couple hundred yards. Figured I'd never live long enough to really ride with him so this was kinda cool.

5QWoLm7h.jpg

I get to ride with his dad (my son) quite a bit though. For the last 13 years we have taken a yearly out of state trip together (not on his Ducati though lol)

FGbOKgkh.jpg

For the last couple of years it's been on his Yamaha MT-10

sYlRi5Gh.jpg

What’s not to like, except maybe the price?
Bingo!
For what you're getting one could buy a really nice, practical car or suv.
A lot of us, in fact most, are on a budget that doesn't include $30k+ toys.
I for one could afford a new DCT 'Wing Tour, but some other pleasure would have to give.
For me, that would be 4 trips to Florida on the St.Pete beach for a month in the winter.
Hmmm, Goldwing or 4 winters of a month escape from the bitter cold?
I know which one I would choose.

Why not now? The passenger will love the accommodations. It has the optional DCT that you like. It’s smooth, powerful, with great weather protection. What’s not to like, except maybe the price?
My wife and I are dreaming about the G'Wing but your last sentence says it all.

We just got into a house and (surprise) there's too much work that needs done inside, and it's eaten our bike budget. And then some.

Bingo!
For what you're getting one could buy a really nice, practical car or suv.
[...]
For me, that would be 4 trips to Florida on the St.Pete beach for a month in the winter.
Hmmm, Goldwing or 4 winters of a month escape from the bitter cold?
I know which one I would choose.
Yeah I would choose the Goldwing too

and the weight! I'd have to have 2 guys with me all the time to pick it up if I dropped it!
Well, if you tend to drop bikes, then staying away from the Goldwing is wise. My wife and I have had our ‘Wing for 17 years and 70,000 miles , and we have never dropped it. While it is heavy, the center of gravity is relatively low and manageable.

Back