• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

R-GAZA Engine Guard Crash Bars

I’m in the USA. I ordered from eBay and only paid the shipping fee that was charged by the seller. Nothing extra.

JT

I'm considering them too. Let me know what you think about the protection of them versus some of the other common options. And install difficulty level. Thanks.

There’s another thread on this forum that I started a while back. I included a lot of pictures in it.

I like the bars and it looks like they provide a good amount of protection.
The left side went on in about 10 minutes. The right side took longer because you need to work around the clutch cable and horn wire.

From unboxing to completion, it took me about an hour to install.

JT

Thank you. I just ordered a set from Ebay. They seem much sticky-outier than all others, but looks like they are great for mounting aux lights and highway pegs, so I went for it :)

I probably would have purchased these had they been available when I got engine guards. Mine are much like them at the front, but don't have the third mounting point further back. That would come in handy should one lose it at higher speeds. I do like mine though – with the right highway pegs you can get the pegs out wide and way in front which really is nice on long rides, especially when it's hot out. No engine heat and you get a breeze up the pant legs. Should be able to do that with the R-Gazas as well.

2019-06-26 18;32;03
by greenboy, on Flickr

2017-09-10 16;32;40
by greenboy, on Flickr

I probably would have purchased these had they been available when I got engine guards. Mine are much like them at the front, but don't have the third mounting point further back. That would come in handy should one lose it at higher speeds. I do like mine though – with the right highway pegs you can get the pegs out wide and way in front which really is nice on long rides, especially when it's hot out. No engine heat and you get a breeze up the pant legs. Should be able to do that with the R-Gazas as well.

2019-06-26 18;32;03
by greenboy, on Flickr

2017-09-10 16;32;40
by greenboy, on Flickr
What pegs and mounts are those?

jt105,

Unbranded import stuff; eBay is usually awash with many many seller [names] and their versions. It all comes and goes so you just have to search eBay.

Anybody got these shipped to Canada?
They ship from Russia. I wonder about extra customs fees, taxes...

Follow-up for Canadian customers; no taxes, custom fees or other. CDN 257,46$ including shipping. Ordered 2020-01-21 and received 2020-02-05. When ordered, delivery was planned between Feb. 10 and Feb. 24 so shipping was quite fast. As others have mentioned, this looks like a very good quality product. Now, I need some mild temperature to install them as the NC hibernates in my shed...

2019-06-26 18;32;03
by greenboy, on Flickr

2017-09-10 16;32;40
by greenboy, on Flickr
what make those pegs r?

Back