• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question regarding the NC750X 2019 model.

fhub

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I am a young woman who just got her driverslicense and is looking for a bike. I found one I like, the NC750X.
A shop offers this bike and they say it's from 2019.
If I'am correct the latest model before 2021 is the 2018 model, so this would be the 2018 model but build/released in 2019 correct?

And does the 2019 version come with silver rims? Because I see a lot of pictures with black ones and the older ones with silver...

I hope I'am not asking silly questions....

Thanks in advance!

I have a 2018 with silver rims. I’m not sure if the ‘19 rims are silver or black. If I recall correctly there is no real difference between the 18 and the 19 model years.

Being in the Netherlands, your model colours and features are likely very different than what we get in N. America.
In fact, the models and colours are different between Canada, where I am, and the USA.
I would suggest you ask your same question on the UK forum.
You'll likely get your most accurate answer there. nc700.co.uk

There is probably a serial number label on the frame by the engine that says in large numbers specifically what model year that particular motorcycle is. There should be no guess work.

Being in the Netherlands, your offerings will differ from other parts of the world. You may see photos of the NC on the internet that are models not offered in your area. For example, in the USA, we do not get the same color choices as Europe does. The wheel colors sometimes differ, too. Sometimes, even American Honda shows us a European color scheme that we cannot buy here.

By the way, good luck and welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Back