• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Puig 5992H Light Smoke Touring Screen

haris

Reaction score
Visit site
o.png

the shield is much taller than stock, but not tall enough if you are over 6 foot.
my complaint about it is that it hits the brake reservoir at full turn left and it hits the
other stuff on your handlebars at full turn right. i put a shim in the top bolts to help with this
and it didn't make enough of a difference.

71vnpAdsxwL._SL1500_.jpg

I have this in dark, as the bike is black and well... Bobbie wanted a dark screen. I'm only 5'7" and 1/2" and the wind comes over the top of the screen and smacks me on the forehead area of my helmet. I'm not sure the stock slope of the front of the bike is conducive to having a screen that fixes this issue without being super tall. Bobbie already looks like an alien head with this on. Just saying cause I'm not even close to 6' and I still have a wind issue.

As to hitting at full lock, well I think the last time I was on any bike at full lock was in the MSF class. When I move Bobbie around in the driveway I go full lock, but the contact is minimal, and this is an acrylic windscreen, not polycarbonate. There's some flex to it.

Back