• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

pressure drop

I'm also having the same issue. The front isn't so bad but I'd say I'm losing a round 2 to 3 psi per day.
Thanks for the useful tips, which I'll be trying this weekend and if I don't get any good outcome, then off to the dealer I go.
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I fixed mine today. Only found one leak:

[video=youtube;U0j65zmX4pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0j65zmX4pk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Rim and tire looked fine at that spot. No damage that would explain the leak. The bead sealer did the trick on mine.

WGW

Well, I finally fixed my leak today. Pulled off the rear wheel broke the bead with 2x4 method as seen on YouTube. Cleaned up some junk that was on the side of the tire and rim then re-seated the bead and aired up the tire. Bubble checked with soapy water and no more leaks. It was a bit more work breaking the bead than I thought it would be, but glad my tire seems to be holding air again.

I just had my front tire start losing pressure the last week or so. No nails or screws in it. Went to to the dealership since there's only 400 miles on the bike. And lo and behold, there's a leak at the bead. An hour later I'm on my way with a freshly reseated tire. I'll keep an eye on it, but it seems like the wheel and tire section of the factory may have had had some cleanliness issues...hmmmmm

Back