• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Planing to visit Mississippi - Missouri confluence

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This weekend I plan a little round trip along Mississippi River (Great River road) to St. Louise, to Mississippi - Missouri confluence (Edward "Ted" and Pat Jones Confluence Point State Park) to be exact. Anybody already visited this place? Anything I should know/be aware?

Thanks for any info.

I've been there a couple times. One time, the park was closed due to flooding. If the water is up, the marker could be under water and the entire area will be nasty/muddy. I don't know its current state. You'll have to park your bike and walk in. There is a trail to the actual marker but it is a short walk. I have geocached this area several times when we lived in Illinois. You might want to call ahead and see if the park is closed. I know Arkansas has had a lot of rain this year and I'm not sure about the St. Louis area or areas north that would affect the rivers water table.

By the way, it used to be a gravel road to the trial that can get a little nasty too. I just remembered that. Not bad though.

Last edited:
We're having a bit of rain this week but it's been pretty dry as of late. Should be fine.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back