• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures

Click the picture image above the text box (it’s the square box that has what looks like a small sun and mountains inside it). Then click the “Drop Image (or Click Here)” selection that pops up. Then select your “Photo Library” and it will let you select a picture. Then you can post it. I hope that helps!

Depending on my iPhone settings I choose Small or Medium size image after following hawkken1's instructions to select a picture in Photo Library. Most websites have limits on image size.

Here is a crude illustration for adding photos from iPhone or iPad in the posting frame. As mentioned already, touch the photo icon (1), which will bring up the photo insert box. Touch the Drop image box (2), then a menu appears in the lower left where you then select Photo Library (3). Your photo library will appear, where you can touch the desired photo, then touch ”Use”. The photo will be added into your post along with your text.

7A92265B-0080-42D7-A890-4AFE2B047DF3.jpeg

Back