• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pic of my NC700X with a few friends

That first pic kinda looks like me at work, but covered around Harley's instead of sport bikes lol. Sticks out like a sore thumb around most other bikes

Ya likewise my best friend/riding buddy rides a 09 cbr1000rr so I know what you mean. As long as he doesn't stretch it out and we are in some twisties he has his hands full.

Our bikes do great at sane speeds. It is the insane speeds that so many bikes are designed for that leave us in the dust. I live in a compressed area and have to travel 1/2 an hour to "stretch it out". For that I take my cb900. ;)

I usually don't ride my Crossrunner much faster than my NC. having said that it feels much happier at around 85 MPH and the acceleration is much better and that's to me what makes it more fun

Here is three NCX's and two Burgman's in Melbourne, FL. Mine is the 2nd in from the left.

Attachments

• 1024121426-00.jpg
    1024121426-00.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Wait...what? Did I miss J Lo in one of the pics!!! lol

not J Lo but a bl***y big one that's for sure.
seeing that you missed it I'll post on again for ya..see you can rely on uncle John.
Smug%20Git.gif

fat+girl+on+motorcycle+with+fringed+shorts..jpg

Back