• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Peg lowering kit so sweet!

salishmoto

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got 34" inseam and the NC is just too tight for me. Ordered and put on these really nifty aluminum peg lowering parts and boy they look sharp! There is something really fetching about anodized aluminum. I've felt that way since my childhood in Los Angeles in the 70's when we would try to get anodized aluminum parts for our skateboards or BMX bikes. These work great. You have adjust both levers down, but that's not hard. I got them on the site named after that South American rainforest. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_6097.jpeg

Yes, the MC Motorparts 40mm pegs. Paid $82. Rode for the first time today and it was noticeably better. I purposely stood on each peg with all my 200lbs weight, 210 with gear, and they didn't break or bend. Don't know what they are rated for. Really nice farkle for bike.

Yes, the MC Motorparts 40mm pegs. Paid $82. Rode for the first time today and it was noticeably better. I purposely stood on each peg with all my 200lbs weight, 210 with gear, and they didn't break or bend. Don't know what they are rated for. Really nice farkle for bike.
I did the same mod, different color, on my 2018. It really is amazing what a difference the drop makes. I am about 235 and I stand on my pegs to mount and dismount (with 34" inseam). The seem pretty durable to me.

Back