• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Parts compatibility between the NC700 and NC750

MalcolmReynolds

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious what you guys have found that is compatible between the NC700 and NC750 as far as the upgrades go. Anyone decided to upgrade from the NC700 to the NC750 and tried to migrate upgrades from one bike to the next? Just wondering if panniers, seats, pegs etc can be moved to the NC750. I know the windshield mounts are different from what I could gather. Would stink to have to buy everything all over again to go to the NC750. What do you guys think?

If you're talking about the US market, the main changes happened when the 700 body style changed for 2016. When the 750 came in 2018, not much changed that would affect accessory compatibility. So model year is more of a factor than engine size.

Well i was just thinking if I jump from a 2012 like I have to like a 2020 model year how much of the stuff that is on that 2012 would be able to go over to the newer bike. If I could salvage things like the panniers, seat, pegs, risers and that sort of thing it would keep the sting down as far as making the move. If it would mean having to do everything all over again then it wouldn't be worth it to me, but if I can reuse what I already have then it becomes more interesting to me. :) I am in the US so my questions center around the US models.

Last edited:
Well i was just thinking if I jump from a 2012 like I have to like a 2020 model year how much of the stuff that is on that 2012 would be able to go over to the newer bike. If I could salvage things like the panniers, seat, pegs, risers and that sort of thing it would keep the sting down as far as making the move. If it would mean having to do everything all over again then it wouldn't be worth it to me, but if I can reuse what I already have then it becomes more interesting to me. :) I am in the US so my questions center around the US models.
Panniers will change over but you may need different racks.
Risers should change over without issues
I'm about 70% sure the pegs and the seat will change over from pre-2016 to post-2016 models
Windshield will NOT

I have a '17 and I bought a fair amount of '14 accessories. I'm pretty sure the top/side cases are the same and the pannier bracket was the same. It's been a few years since I looked though. I compared part numbers for my model year off Honda's site with prior years on various resellers sites.

There's a fair amount of overlap

I am not thrilled with the direction Honda went with 2021 and the shorter suspension, so I am pondering if picking up a leftover 2020 model might be purdent. This wouldn't be as hard a decision if Honda had just produced that mini AT with the NC's power plant. :) I wouldn't mind getting a DCT after watching so many people with DCT's doing lots of riding both on and off road and not hearing about a lot of problems with the DCT. The 750 bump would be nice too. It sounds like there may be enough overlap to help with the decision. I think I will have to wait for some other priorities to get sorted before I can try to pull the trigger. Thanks for the feedback everyone. If I decide to make the jump I will certainly keep you guys posted.

Back