• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pannier mounts?

Oldbear

Reaction score
Visit site
So I’ve got a TRex rack and top case on my 16 NC. That and the frunk work great for 90+% of my riding, BUT a buddy and I are looking at a major “road trip” next year in the spring. Going to need a fair bit more space than I currently have. I greatly prefer hard side cases. Does anybody know of ANY pannier mounts that will work with the T Rex rack? That would enable me to add the panniers as needed while still retaining the practicality I have now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Take a look at the givi mounts I’m not for sure that they would work but they do drop fairly far out from the bike and just fit under the rear grab bars.

It looks like the GIVI mounts either bolt to the GIVI rear rack supports or has brackets that mount under the grab rails. Stacking your current rear rack with the GIVI brackets may interfere with the seats. Hopefully someone else has tried this and can chime in.

Could you mount a larger top case?

Thanks guys. I’ve got a pretty good size case already. Really would like the weight down low vs us high. If the Givi’s would work that would be great. That or something similar would be outstanding.

Back