• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SOLD... Only 3,200 Miles!!2014 Honda NC700X-DLEPractically Brand New

Roberto

Reaction score
Visit site
Only 3,200 Miles!!
2014 Honda NC700XD
Practically Brand New, Exceptionaly Clean Ride
Dual Clutch- Automatic/Manual Transmission
$6,100
Sacramento, Ca.
This is an amazing, fun bike.

Great gas mileage. The automatic transmission makes this bike perfect for commuting. Shifting is smooth, with nice motorcycle feel with plenty of bottom end torque. Kick it into Sport Mode for more aggressive shifting and it becomes a really fun bike for your next adventure.

Both automatic modes can be overridden and manual shifting using the paddle. The manual mode is fully manual, without the need for clutching or a foot shifter, making for a satisfying riding experience.This bike would be great for touring, and will perform well when the pavement ends.

I am selling my bike because a disc and hip injury has made it impossible to ride. The bike had 3,200 miles when I bought it. It still does. I bought it from my neighbor who had purchased it new to ride with her husband. He was too aggressive of a rider and liked all day rides, which was a bit too much for her. I was thinking it would be a great bike for exploring all the beautiful back roads in the Sierra foothills. However, the disc and hip injuries have not resolved, and sadly, I have decided to sell my bionic horse.

This beauty has been meticulously “wrapped” in white with a digital pattern on the side panels. (see photos) It was wrapped on day one by my neighbor for higher visibility as it only came in black and red that year. It looks good. The bike is in perfect, almost brand-new condition. There are no mechanical issues. This bike has never spent the night outside.

It comes with some extras including:
Hand Guards
Custom Windshield w Wind Deflector
Lowering Linkages (1.5”)
Shortened Kickstand
New Battery
Accessory High Intensity Road Lights
Deluxe Cover (by Nelson-Rigg)
I do have original linkage and kickstand if one wants to return it to original specs. I also have original windshield, in perfect condition.

I will be happy to answer your questions, but please be serious about looking at this bike, as well as, that this is in your price range.

Specs:
64 MPG
ABS Brake System
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
472 Pounds
6 Speed Transmission
2 Auto Shift Modes (Sport and Commuter)
and Manual Clutch-less Shifting
670 CC Engine
3.7 Gallon Fuel Capacity
Center Stand
Adjustable Brake Lever for Smaller HandsHonda Front.jpgHonda Right.jpgHonda Left.jpgHonda Rear 2.jpgNC700 Covered.jpgHonda Rearview.jpg

Attachments

• Honda Rearview.jpg
    Honda Rearview.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Honda Rear 2.jpg
    Honda Rear 2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Back