• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

One year report

itlives

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, just checking in with my one year assessment.
I traded a 2014 BMW 1200 GSA for my brand new 2020 750 dct last year. Having already owned the 700, I knew what I was "dumbing down" to.
Man, I love this bike! Crappy front suspension and all .
I put 14,500 miles on it this year and did 7,000 of that in May.
I'm loving the dct.
I'm loving the 65mpg
I'm loving the looks.
I'm loving the easy valve adjustment.
I have done all my own upkeep and will continue that.
I hate the air cleaner replacements! Not issuing a challenge to the engineers to make it harder because I'm sure they could.
This bike does everything I need it to.
I did buy the bumper to bumper warrantee because of the dct.
I ride without a thought of anything breaking and thats worth a lot to me. 20210306_115826.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all, just checking in with my one year assessment.
I traded a 2014 BMW 1200 GSA for my brand new 2021 750 dct last year. Having already owned the 700, I knew what I was "dumbing down" to.
Man, I love this bike! Crappy front suspension and all .
I put 14,500 miles on it this year and did 7,000 of that in May.
I'm loving the dct.
I'm loving the 65mpg
I'm loving the looks.
I'm loving the easy valve adjustment.
I have done all my own upkeep and will continue that.
I hate the air cleaner replacements! Not issuing a challenge to the engineers to make it harder because I'm sure they could.
This bike does everything I need it to.
I did buy the bumper to bumper warrantee because of the dct.
I ride without a thought of anything breaking and thats worth a lot to me. View attachment 48183
Like the camara case back box !

With all my positives I posted, I just put up a thread in the tech section with a current "problem" with the dct.

65mpg seems a bit low, you must ride hard or carry pillion !
The 65 mpg that itlives mentioned earlier in the thread is for US gallons. That is close to average for an NC. If, by chance, you’re thinking in terms of imperial gallons, 65 mpg would indeed seem low.

Back