• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM hand guards

I left the bar ends on my Barkbusters but I used different compression fittings more instead of the Honda ones. I just went out and measured my Tusk handguard frames and they would have easily fit the handlebars instead. The main thing you might want is offset hardware for the inside attaching to have options on how to clear the throttle cable and brake line. Lots of brands have that available including Tusk.

Last edited by a moderator:
BB has direct fit models for all years on NC700x & 750x

I've still not bought them but I did look up compatibility. Having a Madstad, I'd have to to an offset riser too, but I rather like the riding position,

Pretty much every decent aluminum handguard set I've seen is a direct fit for the NC. I have to say in retrospect I would have got the same Tusk stuff that's on my WR or the Moose set I had on an XT225. Both had better hardware, the sets were tougher and the aluminum looked better too. I suckered out for the "custom fit" nonsense and bought the Barkbusters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t be doing with companies that put their names all over their items. Therefore I wouldn’t use Barkbusters just for that reason.

Most of 'em do, however. I too feel that way about logofication.

I can’t be doing with companies that put their names all over their items. Therefore I wouldn’t use Barkbusters just for that reason.
I totally agree, thus I could never buy a Corbin seat. Givi is also proud of their name but usually I can peel it off the product. Helmet brand name stickers in bold letters right on your forehead are also peeled off immediately when possible.

Raised white letter tires fall in this banned category, too.

Fortunately, Honda is fairly discreet with their name badging, and I have not needed to peel off Honda stickers.

Last edited:
Back