OEM hand guards

greenboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I left the bar ends on my Barkbusters but I used different compression fittings more instead of the Honda ones. I just went out and measured my Tusk handguard frames and they would have easily fit the handlebars instead. The main thing you might want is offset hardware for the inside attaching to have options on how to clear the throttle cable and brake line. Lots of brands have that available including Tusk.

Last edited:

melensdad

Reaction score
Visit site
BB has direct fit models for all years on NC700x & 750x

I've still not bought them but I did look up compatibility. Having a Madstad, I'd have to to an offset riser too, but I rather like the riding position,

greenboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty much every decent aluminum handguard set I've seen is a direct fit for the NC. I have to say in retrospect I would have got the same Tusk stuff that's on my WR or the Moose set I had on an XT225. Both had better hardware, the sets were tougher and the aluminum looked better too. I suckered out for the "custom fit" nonsense and bought the Barkbusters.

Last edited:

Wedders

Reaction score
Visit site
I can’t be doing with companies that put their names all over their items. Therefore I wouldn’t use Barkbusters just for that reason.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I can’t be doing with companies that put their names all over their items. Therefore I wouldn’t use Barkbusters just for that reason.
I totally agree, thus I could never buy a Corbin seat. Givi is also proud of their name but usually I can peel it off the product. Helmet brand name stickers in bold letters right on your forehead are also peeled off immediately when possible.

Raised white letter tires fall in this banned category, too.

Fortunately, Honda is fairly discreet with their name badging, and I have not needed to peel off Honda stickers.

Last edited: