• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Air filter - Made in China?

backwards1

Reaction score
Visit site
Update: Center Stand looks like it's OEM from what I have found online in the install videos. So mainly is the OEM air filter MADE IN CHINA?

Just ordered an Air filter and OEM center stand from OCP Parts Warehouse off Amazon. I find it harder to trust parts coming from Amazon with all the counterfeits. Can anyone familiar with these two OEM parts tell me if they look legit. First post here, just picked up my NC700X 2012 a week ago and starting to do the first bits to it. If the dealer prices aren't that much more I might just order from them or at least order from known MC websites in the future. Look forward to reading up and posting more on the forum. From the Ninja 250, Honda 919 and Concours 14 forums to now the NC700 forums.

Attachments

• IMG_2243.jpg
    IMG_2243.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I looked at two Honda OEM air filters I have in my parts stock that I probably obtained over the last 6 or so years from various sources. The labels on mine look the same as yours, Made in China. I never paid any attention to origin before; I just look for the genuine Honda label.

Thanks for checking. I have seen some counterfeit labels on parts from Brembo brakes and so I have a hard time trusting parts. If a part can be duplicated a label is that much easier imho. Thanks for checking and glad to see a healthy forum community here.

Update: Center Stand looks like it's OEM from what I have found online in the install videos. So mainly is the OEM air filter MADE IN CHINA?

Just ordered an Air filter and OEM center stand from OCP Parts Warehouse off Amazon. I find it harder to trust parts coming from Amazon with all the counterfeits. Can anyone familiar with these two OEM parts tell me if they look legit. First post here, just picked up my NC700X 2012 a week ago and starting to do the first bits to it. If the dealer prices aren't that much more I might just order from them or at least order from known MC websites in the future. Look forward to reading up and posting more on the forum. From the Ninja 250, Honda 919 and Concours 14 forums to now the NC700 forums.
They both look genuine to me

As long as it has Honda on the label I have no issue with country of origin.

There can be counterfeit concerns on parts purchased on eBay and Amazon ( and other sources) with or with out “HONDA labels”. (The labels can be copied)……maybe earlier than the parts .

Unfortunately common with all manufacturers seems especially common with spark plugs ( NGK) , all types of filters and timing belt parts kits for the automotive side. Water pumps, alternators, starters, electronic modules etc

Recent install on another model HONDA filter this one Japan made.
39D35384-3D68-4BAD-8019-2DFCC2C9857B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MZ5
Back