• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Odometer from Km to Mph

bexem

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
I would like to change my odometer from Km to Miles but because my bike version is EU there isn't the setting available. Is there any possibility to do that "manually" (some switch somewere)?
It's because I want to sell the motorbike here in England but seems that the odometer has to be in miles (and the bike is italian, so km)...

Thanks in advance!

What happens when you turn the key on and press both the A&B buttons? Does it cycle through the brightness/clock set/speedo settings?

I don't have the owner manual under my hands, but there is a procedure for swapping from km/h to mp/h and vice/versa if I remember correctly. Did you check in your owner manual ?

I can't find the thread now but there was a person from Europe whose display was kph, then somehow it wrongly switched to mph. There was no menu choice on the display to change it back. I think ultimately the dealer had to replace the display. So it seems models built for some countries lack the ability to select the speed/distance units.

I know, old thread, but it's what I found when searching.

The manual linked above doesn't apply to US models. Does the procedure work?

I know when you go to set your clock, brightness, etc. you can continue to cycle through and you should eventually run into the setting that makes your mp/h or kp/h and just press the right button to switch it.

Back