• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nut plates for winshields

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
new nut plates for windshield to replace the rubber well nuts that honda uses,, i now have two one is 5mm the other is 6mm, the 6mm will work with honda touring shields or any that may use a 6 bolt,, if you have a honda touring shield you can raise it to the top holes to gain about a inch, you will need longer bolts,, you can also put in a spacer to move the windshield forward, or change the angle, by putting spacers under the shield or mount, to clear hand guards.
5mm or 6mm plates 25.00 plus shipping dale

D8A5F727-E7B3-4F6B-A75D-3FD9E2B36BEB-2180-000004F6E0D40CB2.jpg

159E7DF6-75F7-4180-BBE2-1EB44DFB635C-2180-000004F6D900D668.jpg

8D253D27-BDC9-479C-A25F-3AC88D4803A2-2180-000004F6C79755AD.jpg

Last edited:
Dale, I think you could sell some of these to us European guys if you tell us how much would be the shipping cost.

More over, if you're interested I can forward you ad to the spanish forum

I used the original bolts and plates to move my honda touring shield up to the top holes... There were no issues with it.

I used the original bolts and plates to move my honda touring shield up to the top holes... There were no issues with it.

Same here...........but the plate area around the top "nut" needed to ground away a small amount for clearance.

I think 5mm are the bolts that come with the original screen but the touring screen comes with 6mm bolts.

I purchased a set, and they are outstanding. When I fitted them in place, it occured to me that this is what the Honda engieers should have done in the first place!
I wouln't consider using anything else.

If I ever offer the windshield I did for myself for SALE, I'll include this as part of the kit.
hmmm...let's total this up now:
sheet of lexan, $25,
Dale's plates $25,
rubber mount washers, $5,
shipping (???), $25...
we're up to $80 with NO PROFIT margin...
calculations like that make you appreciate what windshield makers charge. They don't make much on those.

I purchased a set, and they are outstanding. When I fitted them in place, it occured to me that this is what the Honda engieers should have done in the first place!
e.

They ( the Honda engineers) did for the larger Honda Touring screen..............which comes with nut plates.

I have the tall Honda windshield (touring), so If I get dale's aluminum mounting I can get another inch of height on the windshield???

Ken

I have the tall Honda windshield (touring), so If I get dale's aluminum mounting I can get another inch of height on the windshield???

Ken

Ken, I wouldn't want to say "yes" to that without trying it first, but it makes sense to me that you could because the windshield is now way more secur than it was before. If you try it, please post your results as others may have the same question.

Ken, I wouldn't want to say "yes" to that without trying it first, but it makes sense to me that you could because the windshield is now way more secur than it was before. If you try it, please post your results as others may have the same question.

thanks StratTurner. Will do.
I will contact dale.

Ken

Back