• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

News Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, everyone else needs to take a step back, and YOU get to determine the "dip-shit level"? Texting with feet-up on the road pegs breaks the safety barrier? Thanks. We were all wondering where the line was. Not exactly clear on the connection to the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, but there is always room for that somewhere. It is perhaps worth noting that Austria in the late '30's was the cradle and incubator for those charming guys and gals of the Nazi party, so the dapper citizens in brown shirts were no doubt the "BIG" troublemakers! In the ER, we never made fun of guys like this. We gratefully referred to them as "organ donors". Taking this a little personally, aren't we? That isn't by any chance you in the video, is it? Asking for a friend...

er
Guess this is a perfect example of why this forum is called "The Bar". Opinions. Not to take to seriously. Certainly not to take personally. As for setting the "Safety Line", I will be happy to step in as a Captain Obvious pro-tem, pointing out the severely dangerous practices of others, as well as dissecting ones tongue-in-cheek comments to the molecular level. So you can relax. You are welcome in advance. And no that's not me in the video... OK, yes it is.

Last edited:
AHA! My friend suspected as much. I must say that I admire your style and your motorcycle. I admit that I am jealous because as a kid I could never even ride my trike with no hands.
As long as we are coming clean here, the guy video taping with his cell phone is my friend... OK, not really my friend, but I have a friend just like him! I checked the Zapruder film, and the guy on the grassy knoll had previously been jaywalking! It is a dangerous world. Some of us are just "Born To Be Wild". I would comment on the pedantic News Babe, but I am just as afraid of being cancelled as I am of riding with no hands!

I realize this is ”The Bar“ subforum, but I think this thread has degraded to a useless level we don’t normally see on this NC700 forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back