• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dlee

Reaction score
Visit site
New member here in Colorado. I've been riding Honda's for a while now, so dependable.
Due to a nerve muscle disease, I am no longer able to shift a manual transmission, I am looking to buy a NC700X or a NC750X soon. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks

So sounds like you're looking for a DCT? My advice, don't panic when the clutch lever isn't there!
The NC750 is a fun, no drama machine. OK for dirt roads, not so much for anything rougher than that. Judging by your avatar you may have time on dirt bikes. Maybe sit on an Africa Twin as well?

Thanks for the response back, yep I converted my 450x to a fat tire bike, had to install a kliktronic shifter, works pretty good. Not the kind of bike you want to ride anywhere but trails. I think the Africa twin might be a little tall for me, I am 5’8”. I am hoping to find a NC local so I can take it for a spin

Back