• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Newbie

For windscreen I suggest only Madstad. Yiu order direct from their website.
For panniers, I suggest Kappa, the “no name” version of Givi. Much cheaper than Givi and just as good quality. Order from Italy, much cheaper than from USA.

For windscreen I suggest only Madstad. Yiu order direct from their website.
For panniers, I suggest Kappa, the “no name” version of Givi. Much cheaper than Givi and just as good quality. Order from Italy, much cheaper than from USA.
BB, would you by chance have a link from the Italy site you may have used in the past?

I ordered the Kappa KN1111 engine guard for 133 bucks versus Givi's TN1111 at 183 bucks after seeing you mention it before...thank you for the tip! They arrived today and look fine.

BB, would you by chance have a link from the Italy site you may have used in the past?

I ordered the Kappa KN1111 engine guard for 133 bucks versus Givi's TN1111 at 183 bucks after seeing you mention it before...thank you for the tip! They arrived today and look fine.
Sure.
Here's where I bought all my Kappa and Givi stuff:

www.carpimoto.it

I have bought Givi and Kappa products from Motostorm in Italy. Good service, and lower prices than US sources.

There are many good windshields out there but this is one vote for Madstad. I've never seen a stronger screen. They are specifically engineered to allow airflow that reduces buffeting and it's true, there's some gentle airflow but the big wind is blocked. I'm very impressed by the quality and strength. Easy manual vertical adjustment.

Back